Saturday, September 5, 2009

Firstly, i would like to announce that my blog is dead... Secondly, it's 7 month! ARR, i hope my blog don't come and haunt me T_T.. Thirdly.. My blog is dead because i didn't post.. Fourthly.. I just posted, so i think my blog is alive again? o.o... LOL! Okay, super duper wooper weeper yapper yupper zipper zapper lame!! :DD

HIE ALL! Thanks for not tagging a dead blog anymore! So i doubt anyone would read this! So i shall dedicate this post to GVOM as requested! :D HAHAS! Yups, i owe her a long long long long pose! So here i go! (10 minutes later..) *Heihei..* (Panting, muscle cramps..) I'm returning the long long "pose" what?! I posed a sexy position for 10 minutes le! All my muscles, mouth eyes all cramp liao.. So did i return you your long long "pose"? LOL! I know what you're thinking right now! F-M-L! Funny Meh? LAME! AHAHAS! Okay la, don't play le, i'll get on with my long long post :DD (Btw, i'm didn't do a sexy pose for 10 minutes hor.. was just laming.. and YOU!! Don't even imagine me doing that, i'll poke your imaginary bubble if you do so! :D)

Hoho, it's been like 3 months since i last posted? Wonder what i'm doing in these past 3 months?! Well, fear not! I'll tell you! The answer is that i don't even know it myself.. o.o All i know was projects projects exams exams which almost drived me crazy! (Although i'm always crazy from the start :DD) Yups, but i'm glad that everything is over~ WOoOo and it's finally 7 weeks of BORING holidays!! and 3 cheers and 3 cheers and 3 cheers for the word BORING!! Hip hip! Booray! Hip hip! BOOray! Hip hip! BOORAY!!! -.- Walao, really lor, damn sian sia! Nothing to do de.. Wondering if i should look for a job ._. Actually wanted to be a relief teacher in hihs.. But come to think of it.. Wa cannot will die! LOL! I can't imagine what would happen when my friends are actually saying good morning MR TAN to me! HAHAS, i think i will burst into laughter on the spot. XD Besides, if i relief GVOM class, i think i can have 1 big bun for me to eat after the lesson which needed to be sliced off my head using a knife.. (Cause my head sure kana hit until got 1 big ba lu gu de lor! XD)

Okie, moving on! Went to watch the movie xia dao siao - jack neo production with MAXE and ahem's friendS on don't know which ahem day. The movie is hiliarious especially when they spoke in hokkien! Hahas, you guys should watch! Yups, then went to walk around (and i meant a round junction 8) with MAXE and ahem's friendS. Ahem's friendS are really Ahem that you'll go coughing and aheming at their jokes. So i went aheming the whole day with the aheming jokes by the aheming friends of ahem. O.o now i'm confused XD But the keyword of this paragraph is AHEM! AhEmAHEM! I'm done with this aheming day so i shall stop mentioning AHEM. (woops, i did it again~ GO BRITNEY! LOL!)

Blahblahblah done with the aheming. NExt! Went to changi airport with the SMs on 1st September to send yihong off to vietnam! He's going there to find some yue nan wife for 6 weeks! Hoho, scally he come back with a baby in his hands le wor o.0? Jkjk! Ain't it cool or what?! I'm gonna watch live action of final destination 5 :D So sayonara hong, rest in peace.. and don't come and haunt me pl0x :D You'll always be in my heart i promise! Aww, ain't i sweet or what? Look! The ants are coming already! :D LOL, okayokay choychoy! Touchwood, you better come back safe and sound hor! I am starting to miss you already! (omg, am i gay?! EEE, like yihong? Over my dead body! XD) Hahas, but seriously, takecares eh bro and faster come back! I really miss you! (Actually is miss the present that you're gonna give me after you return! WOOPS! i didn't say that =) [I typed that] :D) Yups, then went to meet GVOM with weicheng :D Took the moronic retarded transport (MRT) to somerset and bought tickets for da movie - BANDSLAM! Then went to slack around and I was laming and crapping as USUAL! After that wilfred came, me and wc played "black" magic with them and they still couldn't figure out what the trick is! HAHAS! :DD (WC we rawks! Although you this noobie totally forgot how to play that game -.-) Then it's finally for da movie! Hoho, bandslam is not paper, sicssors, pebble nor sand! It ROCK! :D Not a bad movie! I like their music =) Then cheryl and lina came! Yups, we went around town area to shop and visited ion =) It was kinda fun for gvom and cheryl i guess! Since they whacked my head and tickled me like hell ._. It's as if their fingers were made of feather! So ticklish! Roar! Then i started speaking s language! Everybody is kinda blur about the things i were saying except gvom. :D Lina's reaction was uber funny too XD Hahas! I guess it's finally time for home sweet home~ Wilfred send lina & gvom home while i send cheryl home since it's 7 month. you know.. @_@

Hoho, then went back to hihs with mx on thursday for the YOG activities! Then saw gvom and managed to get my revenge a few times :D Then a shuai ge wearing formal wear, called ivan lim came! Relief teacher wor! Mai siao siao! Yups, then watched the handball games. Then found out that me and gvom had the same bag! So cool! Really gvom sia! HAHAS! :D Then ivan, mx and me went to kovan to play pool after the activities. :D

Hmm, today ar... Went to swimming with mx and seb in da afternoon. Oh i didn't know i was so clever. They asked me whether i want to swim and i just said okay without even thinking -.- I forgot that i had muscle cramps. LOL! Oh well, but still managed to swim some laps. Yups, chatted and yeah went home to sleep. Then kana woke up by kebe! I open my eyes, then his face was like directly infront of me! Sniffing at my face! What the hell sia, i totally chua sai! XD Guess what? He also chua sai that i chua sai! Then he run till don't know where hide! LOL! What a kukuhead! -.- Oh well, nevermind about that :D I shall be forgiving as USUAL! (BHB is my one of my strength i guess? XD)

I guess thats all ba! Super tired! No more brain juice le! So i don't think my post is very funny! But i guess it's still acceptable? :DD Yups, i'm finally done with my long long pose!! Woops i meant post! :D I'll don't know if i'll continue updating wor. See how ba! Thanks for reading! <3


11:06 AM ★ A Better Tomorrow Awaits! :D