Hmm, as requested from carmen jie! I shall update my blog :D!
THERE! UPDATED! Thanks for reading =)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hoho, jie don't worry! I was just joking! :D AHAHAHAHA, so funny until you forgot how to laugh right?! LOL! not funny at all right? -.- Yeahyeah, i know your toes are laughing! (look at them wriggle) o.0 Blahblah, laming again =) Sometimes, i wonder do you all appreciate my lame jokes or think that they are just simply stupid. AWWW, why did i even ask?! I'm asking the obvious ain't it? OF COURSE you all think is stupid la! LOL! But who cares, it's T-X-Y! IT'S JUST ME! Born to be lame! (Although i can walk properly :P)
Okie dookie! Let's see, what should i post about?! (Tick tock, Tick tock~ 10 minutes later.. o.o.. Tick tock, Tick tock~ 1 hour later.. o.o.. Tick tock, Tick tock~ Still thinking, but yet nothing is coming to my mind :D) Waitwait, how about letting me guess what you're thinking now? Please?! Okay i know the answer: "TICK TOCK YOUR HEAD LA, I WISH YOU GO KABOOM ALREADY, STILL TICK TOCK HERE, TICK TOCK THERE -.- GET ON WITH YOUR DAMN POST, YOU STUPID LAMER!" Hmm, oh yeah! I have absolute confidence in my answer =)
Baa, sorry la! I'm having Mental "BLOG"! HEHES!
LOL, okayokay, i better start posting, if not you guys are gonna be very fed up XD
EXCEL PROJECT! Finally done! It took me 3 damn bloody days to complete 1 stupid shitty excel! I redo for 3 times! It's like ZZDEYOMGWTFBBQMASHMELLOWZXC la! Bwahaha, finally completed! Phewwww~
Yeah! TODAY! School reopen le! Hmm, mixed feelings?! ._. Stress about schoolwork, but in da meanwhile, happy to see my FRIENDS! \m/ I MISS THEM SO DAMN MUCH CAN?! GOSH, FEEL LIKE I CAN DIE ANYTIME DURING THE HOLIDAY! (It's only 2 weeks -.- what am i exaggerating about? o.o.. WOops~) "Ahem" So yup, normal tutorials as usual, then we went to Safra to play bowling and pool. Went back to school for lecture again which is more likely to be a bedtime story? But, i didn't doze off okay, i was paying attention as USUAL! So guai right? i know :D SEE! I'm not a pig okay, i don't sleep so much de lor! =) (But i went to sleep straight away right after i reach home.. LOL! XD)
Oh ya, i met felicia while i was at tampiness bus interchange. (On da way to ~HomeSweetHome~) Hahas, so we queued up at the bus 72 bus-stop. Then suddenly, her friend, Amanda, which is our primary schoolmate (Holy Innocents' Primary School) came. We said hi to each other while we were boarding the bus. Then suddenly, she said that i look very familiar and i find her very familiar too. Uh-huh! Yups, that is when we got to know that we were all from H.I.P.S! Hahas! Then chatted along the bus until we reach our destination. Ohoh! I met felicia on bus 72 while i was on the way to Temasek Poly in the morning too! HAHAS, So qiao right? lols!
Jie, i updated le! See, i so guai! :D BTW, i'll try to update my blog frequently XD (TRY AR! No Promise! HEHES! XD)
Yuppers! Guess thats all ba! Not quite of a bad day! Bu Cuo, Bu Cuo! I bet tomorrow would be even BETTER! =) Jaa!~