*Second* Post for today!
HAHAS! April fool is sucha fun day! Entertaining indeed! Had so much fun fooling people and kana fooled by people! XD I only fooled a person today. And it's PinHan! LOL! Blame it on you for messaging me in the morning. See! Those who never message me won't be fooled by me! :D
Pinhan: Ahyuan, wake up already? Haha.
Me: Yup. Why? Lols.
Pinhan: Later when you meet seb help me tell him i not going choir today cuz of my throat. And this is true. Haha.Pain.
Me: Oh okay. But i'm not meeting seb later.. My mother just told me that my uncle which is also my godfather met and accident around midnight yesterday.. He drank too much whiskey.. Then he still drive car.. Fuck la. I now damn worried and sad. Now still surgery.. I'm going to hospital now.. Hais..
Pinhan: :O ok. Relax. He's gonna be alright. I'll keep him in my prayers(: Don't be too upset k. Haha. All the best though.
Me: I think you better tell seb also ba, incase i forget. Cause i very emo now..
Pinhan: Haha. K. I'll tell myself. Hey don't emo la. I help him pray already. You need to stay strong k. (:
Me: Oh okay. Thanks alot eh.. By the way happy april fool day! :D LOL! You're officially one of the victim that kana scam by me :D Hahas! Don't angry ar XD!
Pinhan: CHEY OMG WTF. Next time.. i don't believe you when it's real already. ): Haha.
MUWAHAHAHA! I'M GOOD AT ACTING RIGHT?! AHAHAS! I was laughing like shit just now lor! XD! HAHAS!!!! Poor pinhan, kana scam by me! =) Who ask you message me on april fool day! :D LOLS! But still, thanks alot la. Can see that you're a good friend that care. Thanks. However... IT'S STILL FREAKING HILARIOUS! AHAHAHAS! WOO, I SCAMMED A PERSON TODAY! YIPPIES :D
Hmm, not much today la. Went to swimming with mingxuan and seb in da morning. Then went to compass for lunch. Then went home, slept, blahblahblah and now online lo.. Yups, boringgg...! But it was fun scamming people and kana scam by people! :D Oh ya, MX really thought that we never go swimming today! Me and Seb de plot worked! :D HEHES!
Andand! Carmen jie ROCKS! :D
Kay, i'll end off now. Jaa~