Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Its been 3 days since i posted! uh-huh, did you guys miss me? :D Well, at least i know there is one person who does miss me alot! :D and she is da love of my life! :D
Hoho, and actually that is already enough, already very sastisfied liao. =) Hehes!

By the way, yeah, boring life at home as usual, miss my baby loads. And yeah very happy to see her everytime! :D Andand! i'm so gonna tickle her! Hahas, had so much fun tickling each other! :D And hor!And hor! (M.F.K has given to F.B[Baby] le!) Well guess it yourself, some already manage to guess it, while some morons are saying craps. Hahas! Yups, so lets play a game, "Who wanna be a millionaire?" hosted by txy! So if you manage to guess it right, you'll get 1 million dollars! (Woo, i'll burn it for you after you ahem.. LOL joking!) Hahas, don't angry eh! Ya la, txy how can curse people! (want curse also must curse more ma!) TSKTSK! LOL! Okay joking. Pretend you didn't see anything alright? I help you reply, OKAY! (GOOD DOGS! quite obedient ar, still will listen to me! LOL okayokay, i'm gonna get whack soon =x)


Alright, i've learn that trust and faith is important. I will always believe in you, baby! But remember this, whenever you need a listening ear, i'll be there! Feel free to make good use of me! I'm yours, remember! Andand, you know why i didn't think that mnuch just now, cause i remembered what you wrote in the card that you gave to me! :D its etched in my mind now, i won't forget it. I love you, baby!! =) Don't ever drop another tears alright? My heart will hurt =(


(>")> I'll be the prince and you'll be the princess! :D <("<)


9:21 PM ★ A Better Tomorrow Awaits! :D