Tuesday, January 27, 2009

26 Januaray 2009

Hoho Earthlings! I'm currently posting about yesterday events! Yups! Hmm, give me a moment! needa think! I sometimes really Short Term Memory (STM) ._.! Arr, where to start?! Oh! remember le! Being a filial child! i 守岁 until 5a.m yesterday! then went to sleep awhile, 9.30a.m wake up!! I am so guai lor! Hehes! (BHB) =D

Then chatted with Pretty Fishball on msn, followed by smses! Hahas, she have so many interesting cousins eh, either from zoo or disneyland & they are very hyper, keep running around the house like some chickens/ducks. Luckily, they didn't get too hyper until they start flapping their wings and fly around. XD

Uh-huh! Then was kinda tired, so went to sleep for awhile, then at around 2+ p.m, i was on my way to changi ferry terminal! Must be wondering why do i even go there when its chinese new year? lol! Well, simply because i am a crimminal now, gonna sneak out of singapore by sitting ferry! SHh ar! LOL jokingjoking! I went there to free captive animals like fishes into the sea, so as to do more good deeds! Aww, ain't i kind or what? (BHB Again!) Hahas! Well & i counted, i free a total of 17 fishes into da sea! - One of my favourite number because my birthday is on 17 june! =) Hahas! The fishes were like having estatic joy when i release them into the sea lor! I was very happy too! Andand! they were like so hyperactive lor! Keep flip here flip there, but of course its a reflex action of fishes when they are not in contact with water. In the end, my whole body was like covered with "Fishwater!" and hor!!!! A Fishball say suit me lor, meaning i smell like a fish =(! Hahas! joking la! =x Then that fishball was also covered with salivas from the coughs of didi/meimei (doggies!) and babies! HAHAS!

Yuppers! After that, went straight home & bathed! Felt so refreshed la! =) then chatted on msn again, then went to sleep again! Then purposely set alarm to wake up at 10+p.m, cause scared somebody bored, i'm so goodd laaa!! (Of course la! TXY leh!) =D then went to sleep at around 11+p.m.

So its today already! I'm awake, alert, alive, enthusiastic! *clapclap* I'm awake, alert, alive, enthusiastic! *clapclap* I'm awake, alert, alive! I'm alive, alert, awake! I'm awake, alert, alive, enthusiastic! *clapclap*! LOL zi-high =x! Hmm, yup, now very bored, later going to bai nian already! =D But i guess i would be very bored anyway! ._. and tadah! Done with posting! eh i now post frequently le hor! don't say i never post! Hehes =x!

(>")> Red Red Come! (ang ang lai!) Bun Bun Come! (bao bao lai!) Red come! Bun Come! Red Bun Come ar Come!! (Ang lai! Bao lai! Ang bao Lai ar Lai!) <("<) HEHES! Just laming =x!


9:16 AM ★ A Better Tomorrow Awaits! :D